CHECK IN: 2:00pm
CHECK OUT: 11:00am
Quiet Hours: 10pm-8am
Your reservation is considered a no-show if you have not arrived by 11am the day after your arrival date, did not cancel your reservation, or did not contact park staff to let them know of your late arrival. No-show reservations will be released.
Each single campsite may have up to 6 adults. 2 adults are included in the fee. Extra adults will be charged per person. Each group site may have up to 12 people. 6 adults are included in the fee. Extra adults will be charged per person.
• Camping is prohibited except in specifically designated sites with full payment of fees
• All camping equipment and personal property must be removed from site by check-out time
• Fires are only allowed in designated firepits. Outdoor recreational burn bans must be observed when implemented. Firewood is available for purchase at the Camp Store. Cutting of trees is prohibited
• Do not move picnic tables or firepits.
• Do not use barbecues on table tops
• Vehicles must remain on hardened surfaces (pavement or gravel)
• No off-road travel or parking is allowed
• Each single campsite includes one of the following (double for double campsites):
* One additional passenger vehicle is allowed at campsites for an onsite fee of $15 per day
Camping with your Dog Dogs are welcome but must remain on leash at all times, including when in the water and while at your campsite. It is your responsibility to:
• Keep animal under control and on a leash no longer than 8 feet, unless otherwise crated or caged
• Have a clean-up device with you at all time and properly dispose of animal waste
• Ensure animal does not bite, intimidate, or annoy other park users
• Ensure animal does not bark or disturb the peace of the park
• Reservations can be made 180 days in advance
• Reservations can be made either online or by phone at 360-983-8122
• Payment in full is required at the time of reservation.
• A $5 non-refundable reservation fee is charged for each site.
• Must be 18 years or older to reserve a campsite.
• Group Sites are for Tent Camping only. No RV’s or Trailers allowed in these sites.
• No RV’s or Trailers in the Lower Camp Area.
• Cancellations 14 days or more prior to scheduled arrival date will be refunded except for the cost of the reservation fee.
• If an error or mistake is made while booking, either online or over the phone, reservation may be cancelled and fully refunded within one business day of making the error.
• Only person whose name is on the reservation may cancel the reservation
• Riffe Lake Campground reserves the right to cancel any reservation with notice or in emergency situations. If we cancel your reservation for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
• If requested 5 days or more prior to scheduled arrival date, reservations can be transferred to another date within the same calendar year.
• Reservations may only be transferred once.
• Transferred reservations cannot be refunded at a later date.